Physician Recruitment Manager
About the Job
The Physician Recruitment Manager, under the direction of the Director of Physician Services, is responsible for the overall physician and provider recruitment strategy and implementation of the strategy for BayCare Medical Group. The Physician Recruitment Manager is also responsible for carrying out the recruitment strategy for employed providers across other affiliated entities within BayCare. The manager develops, maintains and manages the activities related to the full Provider Recruitment Cycle, including sourcing, screening, and employment. The manager is responsible for ensuring an ongoing viable candidate pool for growth and replacement positions as well as providing direction and guidance to a recruitment team to ensure strategies are met. Required experience includes 7 years in-house physician recruiting or executive recruitment. Preferred experience includes 2 years leadership. Preferred Certification includes Membership with Association for Advancing Physician and Provider Recruitment (MPPR), or National Association of Physician Recruiters (NAPR).
- Develops criteria and implementsprocesses for selection, recruitment and staffing of physicians and ACPs forclinics and service lines system wide and for recruiting targeted physicians inlocal, regional and state residency and fellowship programs
- Develops and implements strategiesfor developing robust candidate pools, including developing ongoing and longterm relationships with residency programs across the state and country
- Negotiates contracts with vendorssuch as physician and ACP search firms, relocation/moving companies, locumtenens services, etc.
- Coordinates on-boarding andtransition activities and communication with physicians, central departmentsand sites to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Leads the process of identifyingmethods and requirements for physician and ACP retention as a key element ofprovider recruitment
BayCare is not accepting unsolicited assistance from searchfirms for this employment opportunity. All resumes or applicants submitted bysearch firms for ANY potential employee at BayCare via-email, the internet, orin any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in placefor this position from BayCare Talent Acquisition shall not be deemed in anyway as an acceptance of assistance from such search firm. No fee will be paidto a search firm in the event the candidate whose resume was sent or whoseapplication was communicated to BayCare is hired or brought on as a contractedtemporary employee by BayCare as a result of such unsolicited assistance.
Certifications and Licensures
|Preferred||Reference summary for details|
|Required||7 years||Reference summary for details|
|Preferred||2 years||Reference summary for details|
|Required||Customer service skills|
|Required||Written and verbal communication skills|
|Required||Knowledge of regulatory standards appropriate to position|
|Required||Work with a team|
|Required||Critical thinking skills|
|Required||Computer skills appropriate to position|
|Required||Medical terminology use and understanding|