Product and Test Software Engineer
Agilent Technologies, Inc. Penang,
About the Job
- Understand product requirement and responsible for the hardware and software development of test station.
- Responsible for tester development life cycle (quotation, project planning, requirement analysis, test strategy definition, coding, verification/validation and sustaining).
- Involved and/or responsible for creating test plans, developing manual, conducting test reviews, generating test reports and support team with his/her experience.
- Involved in the development of automation tools and solutions to support digitalization of manufacturing.
- Support integration of tester to MES.
- Support engineering evaluation for product and tester.
- May direct the work of third party vendors and/or partners to meet specified deliverables, performance or business objectives.
- Work with Product and Process Engineer, Technicians and Assemblers for product line transfer and sustaining of current production line.
- Undertake other duties assigned by Superior from time to time.