About the Job
Amazon believes the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and esports of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future's most influential voices in media and art, come join us.
Amazon Games Orange County is looking for a talented and driven Product Manager that will drive excellence in design and operations to build new game features that result in a high quality live game. This person will partner with designers, producers, community managers and engineers to raise the quality of the service provided to the players. They will own initiatives looking for opportunities for process and organizational improvements that increase the efficiency and quality of New World's game systems and features. They will utilize their communication skills to effectively collaborate and influence their peers and executives resulting in the delight of the customers.
· Identify player experience gaps that can be translated to features.
· Quantify the opportunity in terms of value to players.
· Drive player experience by collaborating with designers on must-have vs. nice-to-have game features.
· Get the team to rally behind your ideas and influence change among various partners.
· Track performance on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis.Communicate KPIs to internal and external stakeholders and adjust plans accordingly.
· Monitor competitive trends and best practices, third parties tools, partnerships, and drive internal business intelligence.
· Leverage first and third-party tools to define, track, and manage player segments
· 3+ years in a product manager role supporting a live game.
· Shipped at least one AAA game in a product manager role.
· Bachelor of Art or Science in a technical field (or equivalent).
· Passion for games, especially MMOs.
· Strong analytic skills and experience with data-informed product design and decision making.
· SQL knowledge.
· Able to communicate effectively with engineering, art, and design personnel.
· Passion for running live game services.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.