About the Job
Location:Work from home (Pennsylvania)
Shift:Days (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Summary:Geisinger’s Steele Institute for Health Innovation serves as the innovation “hub” for Geisinger. The Institute’s purpose is to support Geisinger innovators and lead the nation in building transformative, scalable, measurable and sustainable solutions that improve health, care delivery, patient experience and lower costs. The Institute provides a nontraditional environment where bold, out-of-the-box thinking can flourish and where pioneering innovators can explore, define and disseminate new models of healthcare.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of products including prototype development, regulatory and compliance submissions, project planning, team management, project tracking, financial oversight, product testing and implementation. Assisting with creation of final reports and publication.
- Works with the product team on the overall management of funded products and projects.
- Responsible for the management of the product and project budget and contracts.
- Ensures adherence to federal or other compliance or regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of product and project plan.
- This includes managing product progress, reporting and quality control.
- This also includes directing and mentoring project team members, product assistants and product coordinators.
- Develops and leads all technical documentation and testing related to the product and project.
- Communicates recourse needs, issues, portfolio and product statuses and milestones met.= Responsible for the management of the development and delivery of innovation and product specific materials.
- Coordinates with clinical informatic analysts, nurse informaticists, and software engineers in managing data, following compliance requirements, and implementing quality control procedures.
- Assists in helping to prepare final reports, abstracts manuscripts.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
Education:Bachelor's Degree-Business Administration/Healthcare Management (Preferred)
Experience:Minimum of 3 years-Healthcare (Required), Minimum of 3 years-Managing people, processes, or projects (Required)
Certification(s) and License(s):
Skills:Builds Relationships, Critical Thinking, Manages Projects And Functions, Mentoring Skills, Organizational Skills
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
- KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
- EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
- LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
- INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
- SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.* Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality.
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.