Production Planning Representative
About the Job
Production Planning Representative plays a significant role in providing Agilent's customers with a satisfying customer experience. Production Planning works through various nodes of the value chain contributing to the optimal customer experience by ensuring products are delivered, when the customers want them, while optimizing the existing supply chain performance. Production Planning also supports the plan to optimize manufacturing resources to meet the customers' requirement with a key focus on meeting Agilent Technologies' Order Fulfillment goals and /or delivery commitments in finished products.
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
- Define short and mid-term plan for Product Line based on forecast and order trend.
- Manage business plans like order trends, inventory levels, capacity planningand/or resource planning
- Liaise with Logistical Centers pertaining to order issues and customer escalation/enquiry.
- Release build-plan to Production team for action.
- Interface with Procurement & Internal Supplier departments to ensure adequate materials are in inventory.
- May liaise with engineers to provide evaluation and engineering support if required
- Work with Production Line and Engineers on NPI, product transfer plan and demo plan
- Support acknowledgement of orders and customer feedbacks.
- Support Product Line on shipment projection, backlog profile, and monthly shipment flash preparation.
- Maintain parameters and actions to ensure proper supply chain inventory levels and capacity levels over the planning horizon.