Progressive Care Unit Travel RN
About the Job
Jackson is offering a new opportunity to Registered Nurses with experience treating medical and surgical patients whose needs are not serious enough for the Intensive Care Unit, but too complex for the regular hospital floor for a 13 week contract at a reputable area hospital.
You’ll enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture at Jackson where we’re focused on making sure talented nurses like you can do your best work in the most positive work environments possible since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months PCU experience in an acute care setting within in the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.