PT On-Air Promos Video Editor
About the Job
NFL Network is looking for a seasonal Editor to join the marketing team. The On-Air Promotions Editor will have ownership and responsibility from concept to delivery and maintenance of on-air promotions and content marketing features. Responsibilities will include packaging and producing promotions for NFL Network programming, products, and branding in a way that increases audience interest and viewership. The individual in this role must demonstrate experience in all aspects of digital video production.
- Editing various types of content for NFL Network shows using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced broadcast environment.
- Ability to interact collaboratively and take direction in a 1-on-1 environment, as well as work independently.
- Interact collaboratively with producers, graphics designers and PAs.
- Full understanding of video codecs, sequence and export settings and video delivery workflows.
- Be able to distinguish highlights and key moments from game broadcasts, and NFL Network programming that should be repurposed for promotional use.
Required Education and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience working in a live broadcast, post production environment.
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Must have a strong understanding of National Football League events and storylines.
- Must have strong editorial skills and demonstrate proficiency in linear and non-linear editing systems such as Adobe Premiere.
- Ability to distinguish what video and soundbites are best to edit.
- Must be a creative thinker.
- A successful candidate will have the ability to respond quickly on short deadlines.
- Must be able to respond positively to criticism.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and maintain exceptional attention to detail.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to take and follow direction.
- This position is focused on weekend hours and holidays, so the candidate must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends, holidays and off-hour shifts when needed.
Expected Hours of Work:
- Candidate should have flexibility to work weekend and holiday hours when needed.