PT Sales Associate
About the Job
Under the direction of the management team, Sales Associates work in a branded retail business that provides excellent service and standards, and America's best brands in intimate apparel, as well as our iconic Champion and Hanes activewear lines. Sales Associates bring life to our Vision:
"To create memorable experiences in every store, every day resulting in sales excellence."
To create this experience, Sales Associates must follow HanesBrands Engaging Sales Steps:
- Greet the Customer, using a product, promotional, or social greeting.
- Approach and engage, making an emotional connection with each customer.
- Establish customer's needs and offer product that fits their needs.
- Create an exceptional fitting room experience.
- Overcome objections and close the sale.
- Create loyal customers, through your genuine care, asking for feedback via customer surveys.
- Be involved in all of the activities of the store, including sales, displays, merchandising, housekeeping, and stocking of products. These activities must be done in between customers, as the customer is the store's #1 priority.
- Be open to and be able to demonstrate selling techniques and product knowledge.
- Operate the cash register in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task, often splitting time between tasks and servicing customers. Must be able to handle multiple customers at one time.
- Responsible for following all Company policies/procedures which apply to store.
- Work in any area of store needing assistance as requested by management.
- Responsible for informing management of any security or safety issues involving customers or employees
- 1-2 years retail experience preferred
- Equivalent of Hight School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must maintain availability that meets the needs of the business and allows for flexibility in scheduling 15-25 hours per week (Max 30 hours - as needed based on business coverage
- Must be 18 or older