Puller Locator 2nd Shift @ CB
About the Job
This primary function of this position is to locate, identify, verify, pull and transport finished goods, bulk products and close-out orders with a High Lift Truck from various storage, staging and warehouse locations to ensure the efficient flow of the production process.
- Review work schedule, perform safety check on equipment and prepare for operations.
- Check work orders, stand and drive the High Lift Truck to the appropriate storage, warehouse or staging area to locate, identify, verify finished goods, bulk products and close-out orders in racks or on pallets as required.
- Raise the High Lift Truck to various levels (up to 30ft) of storage racks, manually obtain cases (up to 40lbs) of the appropriate garments and stack on pallet.
- Use a wrist scanner to scan the goods into the final or replenish inventory database.
- Transport pallets of finished goods, bulk products and close-out orders to the appropriate location with the High Lift Truck.
- Retrieve and transport pallets of finished goods from other production areas, scan the goods in and or out of the inventory database and deliver to the appropriate storage location.
- Change High Lift Truck batteries.
- Perform general housekeeping duties regarding tools and equipment and in work area as needed.
- At the end of the shift secure all equipment and turn in High Lift Truck safety checklist.
- Perform additional job duties as assigned by your supervisor/manager
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
- Must be able to learn to use the equipment required to complete tasks
- Must be able to perform all functions of the job safely
- Must complete company new hire and safety orientation
- Working knowledge of computers a plus
- Forklift/Cherry Picker experience a plus
- Ability to walk entire shift