RB Branch Manager (SAFE) 2
About the Job
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
As a branch manager, you’re responsible for leading the team to ensure an exceptional customer and team member experience, manage risk, and support growth. As a leader, you will coach, motivate and develop your team of direct and indirect reports to achieve their full potential and meet business objectives.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead the team and serve as a role model for delivering an exceptional customer experience , ensuring a focus on building relationships, engaging customers in conversations to understand their financial needs, and working proactively to help customers succeed financially
- Be a risk management leader; accountable for alignment with applicable regulations, policy and procedure requirements, audit and escalation procedures
- Attract, retain and develop talent
- Coach and provide feedback leveraging performance management tools and processes
- Maintain a deep understanding of financial products and services
- Ensure customers are informed on how Wells Fargo can help make banking easier through education and demonstration of available digital options and introducing them to partners that support their needs
- Provide proactive leadership through customer outreach and community engagement
- Support customers in resolving or escalating concerns or complaints
- Manage the staffing, schedule and work-flow for a team of direct and indirect reports
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Learn more about Who We Are. Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to view: <https://youtube/hmen7-0Ihbk - Working at Wells Fargo - Why Wells Fargo? >.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.