Regional Payer Sales Director - Travel
About the Job
Vivify Health, is providing an eHealth solution based entirely upon a cloud platform. The solution delivers an intuitive user experience, using consumer electronics, allowing patients to easily maintain their own health at home while remaining constantly connected with their providers, family and friends. Vivify Health has partnered with the nation’s leading network operator to provide their RPM (Remote Patient Monitoring) SaaS platform.
Vivify Health is currently seeking a New Product Sales Specialist to support our remote patient monitoring platform. You will be responsible for developing new market regions, developing business relationships with clients and expanding our client base.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Meet or exceed revenue plans / goals for ancillary services for assigned territory through new business development and maintenance of existing customer relationships
- Serves as the liaison between the client and operations
- Represents Optum at industry functions
- Effectively manages an assigned territory and client base developing strategies to efficiently secure new business referrals in the most cost effective but collaborative way
- Works with Regional Vice President to develop strategies to keep ahead of the competition through research and prospecting
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and retention
- The primary point of contact responsible for the relationship with the customer and all matters specific to that customer
- Conducts strategic planning to improve customer results
- Responsible to plan, manage and maintain the full relationship with the customer so they continue to be a satisfied Vivify customer
- Regularly schedule operational meetings with customers
- Manage and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Understand the details of Optum’s daily operations related to the customer
- Run the Governance / steering team meetings with the customer
- Manage existing customer projects as necessary (outside standard implementation), coordination, strategic planning, relationship management, negotiation, and leadership
- Manages communications between the customer and Vivify services and internal teams
- Understand customer demands, ideas, requests and, working closely with Clinical Consultants, develop a roadmap of how those customer goals align with our Remote Patient Monitoring product and service roadmap
- Prioritization of all types of customer's requests working hand in hand with Clinical Consultants
- Builds and maintains strong, trusting, long-lasting customer relationships at all levels within the customer from executive level down
- Executive Customer reporting and internal reporting
- Contract Management – i.e. product requirements committed, terms, etc.
- Tacking free goods and services provided to the account
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Ability to travel up to 75% to designated territories
- 5+ years of new sales experience in a Healthcare Payer environment
- 1+ years of experience with sales as it relates to patient monitoring products, SaaS, or EHR / EMR products
- Project Management experience
- Experience in Patient Monitoring Products
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff able to mentor and lead
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
If you're the kind of thinker and leader who wants to bring your contribution to a new level every day, bring yourself over to Optum. You'll discover an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.