Registered Nurse - MS/TELE - 13 Week Contract
About the Job
Enjoy a new, rewarding position if you’re a Registered Nurse with experience caring for patients in need of treatment for general medical conditions or surgical procedures in a 13 week contract at a state-of-the-art area hospital.
Experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson Nurse Professionals where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months MS/TELE experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.