Registered Nurse - Postoperative - 13 Week Contract
About the Job
If you’re a Registered Nurse with experience caring for patients recovering from a surgical procedure, Jackson is offering a 13 week contract assignment at a reputable area hospital.
Enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture that’s been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006. Our team’s commitment to travel nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that developed 10 years ago and have continued to this day.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months POST OP experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.