Rental Product & Pricing Analyst
About the Job
Job Classifcation: Year Round
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
The role of the Business and Product Solutions Analyst is to provide detailed, accurate product setup and expertise to the Vail Resorts Retail business. This person will become an expert on the rental product line at Vail Resorts and the various systems including point of sale, inventory management, and online discounting models. This person should also be able to perform routine analyses and ad-hoc projects to support the Pricing team.
- Demonstrate strong personal leadership, drive his/her own workload, and guide business partners through complex product setup operations
- Able to effectively summarize and analyze large amounts of data, and to conduct ad-hoc analysis as required to support the Pricing team
- Manage updates of the Inventory (RPOS) and POS systems: includes product set-up, pricing updates, product testing, and new product set up.
- Enable and update rental products for sale in RPOS for summer and winter rental business, for existing and newly acquired locations.
- Facilitate distribution of rental pricing to other systems and business units within Vail Resorts
- Provide store support for pricing testing process including testing production and development environment and correcting pricing errors
- Support set up of new inventory through RPOS inventory system supporting all VRR rental purchases summer and winter.
- Special projects as necessary to reconcile data, verify data accuracy, and identify efficiencies in rental business product set up.
- Reviews error reports and enters corrections into RPOS. Files or routes source documents after entry and responds to inquiries regarding entered data.
- Advanced ability in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SQL and Databases a plus
- Detail oriented and excellent analytical skill in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Highly collaborative team approach to work
- High energy and the ability to work highly independently
Travel and Schedule Requirements:
- Broomfield Based Position
- Ability to occasionally travel to retail stores to understand the market and to support key programs and/or events