Retail Operations Assoc - Footwear
About the Job
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Footwear Operations Associate Duties:
- Retrieve stock from back rooms for Footwear Sales Associates as requested to support customer service and selling
- Maintain stockroom to company standards by returning unsold product to the correct location in the stockroom & assisting in claim requirements
- Maintain a clean/clear workplace both on and off the sales floor
- Process incoming and outbound footwear freight
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods, including assisting with department pricing activity
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-3 years of Retail Operations or Retail Sales preferred
- Passion for Footwear