RN Emergency Department Mt. View
About the Job
We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy align with our mission and vision. We’re collaborative and commit to delivering excellent care. Our focus is on providing a unique and personalized experience for those we serve.
We Offer Great Incentives
- Sign-On Bonus of $1,500 per year for 2 years
- Paid Time Off Frontload up to 40 hours
- Relocation Assistance of $2,500 available dependent on experience and location
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000
- Differential pay for BSN, shift, and select departments and certifications
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school
- RN license in the State of Missouri or must obtain within 90 days of your graduation date
- Must have BLS or must obtain within 90 days of hire
- All graduate nurses are enrolled in the Mercy Fellowship/Residency Program
When Applying Please Keep in Mind
You will be required to complete an online assessment after your application is submitted. You are only able to complete the online assessment once so please give yourself plenty of time.
Please email Hanh.Campe@mercy.net with additional questions.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.