RN (Intermediate Care)
About the Job
We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
- Experience: at least 2 years of RN experience
- Required Education: Nursing Degree from an accredited school
- License: current RN license in our state of Oklahoma
- Certifications: Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, and PTO are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
- $10,000 sign on bonus, paid out over 2 years
- Up to $20k loan repayment for recent RN graduates
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Up to 80 hours of PTO front load available after department orientation
- Shift differential $3.25 evenings/$4.00 nights/$4.00 weekends
- Annual certification pay
- Health/Dental/Vision available day one
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Free Mercy Nurse On-Call, Free basic life insurance, Free AD&D coverage
- Short term disability benefits
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
- Clinical Ladder - a career development plan providing a structure that increases nurse involvement and collaboration.
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.