Sec Technology Data Delivery Dir
About the Job
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As our Director for Data Delivery, you will report to the Sr Dir for SEC Data and Reporting and will focus on driving end-to-end data delivery solutions to data consumers.
Responsibilities: (The primary tasks, functions and deliverables of the role)
• Set department's strategy to enable the design of scalable, end-to-end data solutions
• Anticipate, identify and facilitate the solution to enterprise issues concerning data management to improve data quality
• Own relationships with key business stakeholders to understand and anticipate current and future business needs
• Effectively communicate with leadership across organizations both influencing the end-to-end solutions and protecting the interest of the department
• Manage, mentor, and inspire team(s); managing performance, goals and development potential
• Create and foster an environment that values and promotes autonomy, skill mastery, empowerment, transparency, innovation. and continuous learning
• Build and manage budget for department
• Evaluate potential new talent
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
• Bachelor's degree in IT or related field. Or 5 - 7 years of relevant experience.
• 8 years of direct experience leading and/or participating in engineering delivery related to complex enterprise systems.
• Proven experience leading cross functional teams in large scale enterprise solution delivery
• Strong understanding of solution and technical design, problem solving, and data driven decision-making.
• Able to influence and communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with team members and business stakeholders
• Able to quickly pick up new technology designs and platforms and delivery frameworks
• Able to influence critical business outcomes in a matrix based, global environment
• Experience defining technical strategy, facilitating aligning sessions to gain acceptance and building solutions using data and platform services
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve both people and process related issues
• Experience resolving end-to-end issues with higher levels of management
• Experience inspiring, leading and building diverse teams.