Server - Full Time
About the Job
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The Server is responsible for providing prompt, courteous service for the guest.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years restaurant experience preferred.
- Good food and service knowledge.
- Pleasant personality.
- Interact with guests to take drink and food orders.
- Communicate with kitchen for food ordering.
- Ensure prompt delivery of food to the guest’s table.
- Have working knowledge of liquor, beer, wine and food that is served at the property.
- Suggest pairings of food to wine or beer.
- Handle all checks and cash according to procedures.
- Ensure cleanliness of restaurant including polished flatware, clean glassware and plates.
- Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.