Service Manager 2 - Red Wing
About the Job
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
As a service manager, you’re an integral part of the branch management team who works together to deliver an exceptional customer and team member experience, manage risk, and support growth. You will spend most of your time directly assisting customers and supporting tellers in serving their customers. As a leader, you will coach, motivate and develop your team of direct reports to achieve their full potential and meet established business objectives.
Your responsibilities include:
• Lead the team and serve as a role model by providing excellent customer service including engaging customers in conversations and building relationships with them
• Serve as a leader in managing risk; accountable for alignment with applicable regulations, policy and procedure requirements, audit and escalation procedures
• Lead the team to ensure customers are informed of the ways Wells Fargo can help them succeed financially, by making introductions to other branch team members and sharing digital banking options
• Attract, retain and develop talent
• Coach and provide feedback leveraging performance management tools and processes
• Support customers in resolving or escalating concerns or complaints
• Manage your team’s schedule and lead the day-to-day operations of the teller line
• Work a cash drawer to directly serve customers and perform teller and lead teller duties
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Learn more about Who We Are. Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to view: https://youtu.be/hmen7-0Ihbk
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Red Wing: Min: $36,100 Mid: $49,500
MN-Red Wing: 401 Plum St - Red Wing, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.