Software Engineer, Angular Full Stack - Telecommute
About the Job
Develop and maintain windows, web and web services-based business software applications, systems, components and database objects using Microsoft .NET technologies based on requirements and specifications to support LHI's business operations.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop software programs and components using VB.net, C#, Angular, TypeScript, Web API, T-SQL and other software development tools and technologies per assigned tasks
- Debug, test, and troubleshoot written software programs and components
- Study training materials on .NET, Angular development, programming standards, application architecture, business processes, and functional areas of LHI's business applications
- Adapt to new programming languages, methodologies, platforms and frameworks to support the needs of LHI’s software projects
- Adhere to Agile software development methodology
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle
- 2+ years of software development experience using .NET framework and VB.net/C#
- 2+ years of software development experience using T-SQL, LINQ
- 2+ years of software development experience using Angular framework, jQuery, TypeScript, Node.js, ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with TFS, Git or similar source control tools
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Math/MIS
- Relevant Technical certifications
- Agile Scrum certification
- Anticipate potential problems and define, prioritize and analyze problems for action
- Show commitment to high-quality results through the use of time, resources and work Effort
- Show an interest in learning more advanced aspects of the functional skills
- Understand and takes to heart the need to keep people informed
- Look for opportunities to collaborate and start to build networks and relationships before they are needed
- Demonstrate confidence that tasks will be completed and deliverables will be provided in the midst of competing demands and pressure-filled situations
- Show a willingness to take on challenges to increase capabilities and make a larger contribution
- Look for opportunities to improve the team, work product, and services
- Be resourceful and creative in solving problems that don’t have clear solutions or outcomes
Careers with LHI. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in cost-effective health care management. And when you join our team, you'll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We've joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We're located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We're supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission-driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.