About the Job
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Solutions Consultant within PNC's Retail National Expansion organization, you will be based in Victory Park, TX. The Victory Park Solution Center Address will be: 1860 Payne Street, Dallas, TX 75201.
PNC’s Retail National Expansion combines digital and physical elements to create a business ecosystem for the future. This dynamic approach enables PNC to grow customers, deposits and share of wallet broadly in our expanded PNC footprint. The model positions PNC as a technology based, online-driven bank supported by employees who are actively outreaching to grow our customer base within the new market. As we further converge physical and digital elements into one, we are well-positioned to "humanize the digital experience" within our Solutions Centers, which are designed for consultants to engage customers and demonstrate PNC's digital banking technology.
- Builds the retail customer base through high quality, proactive internal and external sales conversations. Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience.
- Engage in customer and/or prospect management activities. Drives proactive sales conversations through outside interactions at non-PNC locations with a defined sales process including, identifying and independently acting upon sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline of appointments to meet assigned sales goals. Leverages ecosystem partnerships as well as community centers of influence to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
- Facilitates problem resolution. Demonstrates commitment to quality. Identifies trends negatively impacting customer experience and escalates to the proper channels for root cause analysis.
- Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers, successfully convert service to sales through internal interactions and position PNC products to meet customer needs. Also engages in outbound sales calling.
- Understands PNC capabilities and educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools, and resources.
- Selling at non-PNC locations requires: Access to a reliable vehicle transportation for travel to multiple work locations on a daily basis; and the ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds (inclusive of, but not limited to, marketing materials, collateral and/or other promotional items as required).
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAddressing Customer Needs – Knowledge of and ability to meet customer needs by offering appropriate products in an appropriate manner.Conflict Management – Understanding of how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.Customer Acquisition – Knowledge of and ability to implement the methods used to acquire new customer relationships.Customer Experience Management. – Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.Customer Interaction – Knowledge of and ability to utilize practices, tools, and techniques for communicating with a customer.Digital Awareness – Shares, shows and supports clients on a variety of technological digital and online tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their financial goals and financial well-being through the PNC conversation.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Matrix Management – Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Prospecting. – Knowledge of prospecting principles, processes and skills; ability to identify and engage potential customers in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.Sales Closing and Agreements – Knowledge of and the ability to close deals and reach final sales agreements.Sales Proposals and Presentations – Knowledge of sales processes, tools, and techniques; ability to prepare and present formal recommendations for how the organization can meet the customer's needs.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.