Sr Brand Manager - Free-to-Play
About the Job
Ubisoft is currently seeking a Temporary Senior Brand Manager to join the marketing team.
If you aren't familiar with Ubisoft, we are the company behind some of the gaming industry's most popular brands including: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs, Tom Clancy's The Division, and Assassin's Creed. This role will drive strategy, develop the go to market and post launch live campaigns, and guide the cross-functional teams in the execution of those plans. This individual will be responsible for delivering against a range of KPIs to drive awareness, consideration, and purchase.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and develop as a member of a department that includes multiple Effie and Game Marketing Award winners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Strategy Creation: Build the marketing strategy including consumer insights, situational analysis, and industry insights with a focus on our AAA free to play titles
- Project Management: Assist in planning the implementation process in order to meet defined goals
- Collaboration: Leading the Free-to-play strategy globally & collaborating with Production and Marketing teams to support global campaigns
- Analytics: measure and report on campaign effectiveness up until to launch. Post launch, analyze in-game data and sales to further drive acquisition, retention, and monetization
- Manage Creative Development: Brief and manage agencies to deliver best in class creative executions
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience launching successful Free-to-play games
- 7+ years consumer product marketing experience (3+ years post MBA), with at least 3 years marketing free to play titles.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Demonstrated marketing & strategic analysis skills with an ability to map an understanding of business drivers
- Drive for Results: Demonstrated ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects. Anticipates problems, marshals resources, and does what it takes to get the job done
- Leadership: Can establish a clear vision, then rally partners and cross functional teams to strive to achieve it. Prior people management experience a bonus
- Marketing Expertise: Has a good understanding of the full marketing mix. Demonstrates an ability to learn new markets quickly, and can adjust to changes in market dynamics and fast-paced landscapes
- Innovation/Creativity: Not afraid to try new things. Can come up with creative ideas and/or elicit creative ideas from others
- Be Fun: Looking for collaborators that can make great things happen while adding to Ubisoft's fun and vibrant culture