Sr. Mgr, Org Design & Transformation
About the Job
Sr Manager, Org Design & Transformation
San Francisco - CA
The Sr Manager, Organization Design & Transformation is a globally strategic advisor for a broad array of People and Talent areas including, but not limited to: culture, roles, responsibilities, team structures and efficiency.
This role will work closely with both Global leaders and HR COE teams to understand and diagnose the needs of the business demonstrating their deep understanding of people, internal systems, and the intricacies of change to develop comprehensive, yet customizable strategies that increase the performance of SIE's teams and overall business.
This leader will drive efforts that enable innovation and transformation and have a significant level of responsibility, exposure to executive leadership, and the chance to create a positive and measurable impact on a large, high performance global organization!
The ideal candidate has experience designing and deploying "best practice" solutions across HR and matrix teams. As a relatively new position, senior candidates will have the opportunity to define and shape this role with us.
Key accountabilities include:
- Serve as a coach and consultant to leaders and managers providing subject-matter expertise on organization design, efficiency and transformation, including workforce planning, change leadership, employee engagement, and career progression
- Design and deliver targeted talent and organization development initiatives to clients as needed: succession planning, team building, development planning, mentor/sponsorship, and new hire integration
- Lead and direct large-scale organization change efforts impacting multiple levels of partners throughout the organization
- Develop scalable approaches and tools for our clients to prototype new ways of working in their organization
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to understand business needs and trends across the company
- Implement diagnostics or channels to assess organizational health and effectiveness of change programs
- 7 to 10 years' experience leading and implementing enterprise wide OD programs
- 5 years of experience leading and/or running large-scale project(s), ideally at a global level, which involved significant change management, flexibility, agility, influence, and partner management
- Mastery and understanding of models, frameworks, tools and solutions to increase high-performing team effectiveness - leadership, behavioral change, social intelligence and coaching.
- Proven proficiency in large group facilitation and project management
- Experience developing and delivering Executive-level presentations
- Successful track record partnering with geographically dispersed stakeholders to resolve sophisticated talent planning, process, or tools challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Human Resources, I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior or related field.
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Management, Business Administration, I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior or a related field is preferred.