Sr. Software Engineer
About the Job
Fanatics needs you! You are a talented Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about delighting users, building beautiful user (or RESTful) interfaces and writing code that you are proud of. You thrive at turning ideas into a product and clearing technical hurdles. You are a flexible technologist who knows that there isn't one tool for all problems. You also are hungry to learn new technologies and apply them to difficult problems.
- Build Pricing and Promotion Management Platform for our globalized cloud commerce platform
- Deliver functional user interfaces that match specs.
- Design and develop interfaces to RESTful APIs by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Act as a mission-critical member in the development of cutting-edge applications and services, as well as collaborating with other business units.
- Share technical knowledge with existing team.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Represent the team as a subject matter expert.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Experience with ReactJS, Java, GoLang, CSS
- Experience with development on high-performing RESTful APIs or e-commerce interfacing system
- Experience with relational databases and ORM technologies
- Experience with Git or a similar distributed version control system
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture system or Microservice architecture
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced agile environment
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team
Experience with the following are a plus: Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS or GCP, Docker
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.