About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.comDo you possess an extraordinary and widely applicable attention to administrative details?
Would you like to play a key role in supporting the efforts of a leading international cancer diagnostics and genomics company?
We offer contract for 2 years with a commitment of 10 - 15 working hours per week, normally split over two to three days per week. We can provide flexibility during exam periods.
Work location is Produktionsvej, DK-2600 Glostrup
Working language is English
Start Date fra 01 January 2020
This position is responsible for:
- Supporting Vigilance activities such as: Note taker during meetings, archiving of cases, monitoring of Vigilance mail box.
- Communication with Subsidiaries and Distributers on Recall activities and collection of acknowledgement forms, Secure replacement product by communication with order fulfilment team.
- Furthermore the position is responsible for insurance of vigilance including:
- Supporting Field Safety Corrective Actions, Field Safety Notice, Market withdrawals/recalls, Customer notifications.
- Support for KPI reporting, Maintenance of vigilance overview
- Support to archiving in Agile/ Sharepoint.
- Follow-up on Effectiveness check in connection with Recalls.
- Support to Lot trace in SAP/BMS
- Keeping the vigilance team up-dated.
- Training and development opportunities.
- A commitment to work/life balance.
- A company with values, including innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus and accountability.
- The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and our commitment to inclusion.