About the Job
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Data Services Operations Team supports multiple, large Shared Infrastructures for Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and other Utilities such as NDM file transfer and AutoSys scheduling.
As a member of the Data Services Operations Team, the Systems Support Analyst role provides support for the most complex technical issues and initiatives related to Microsoft BI tools (SSIS, SSRS) as a platform for a large user base within Technology. Will also have an opportunity to expand their skill set and gain experience supporting SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) platform.
• Serve as the Level 2/3 support for the Data Services Operations team.
• As part of the day to day operations, support the Infrastructure offering a true 24/7 support.
• Participate in business continuity planning exercises and configuration management.
• Responsible for patching and updates to servers as required for security vulnerabilities and compliance requirements.
• Consult with application teams regarding questions and requests for service on the Enterprise SSRS, SSIS, SSAS / PowerBI and Utility Cloud.
• Use/create diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems; as well as automating tasks where applicable.
• Evaluate/review queries to extract data, create standard databases, and perform limited programming to fine tune systems supported.
• Troubleshoot network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups.
• Act as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and processes; evaluate service level agreement (SLA) criteria; identify gaps in current technology processes and recommend changes to assure SLAs can be supported.
• Create change or issue logs; analyze performance trends; write/design test scripts.
• Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations including management
Note: The required hours for this role are Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm Central or Pacific time. This position can sit in Chandler, AZ; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; and Charlotte, NC.
Role will also include a 1 week on-call rotation (including weekends) every 6 weeks.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 3 + years of experience with web systems administration
- 3+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- 3+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of BI platform and tools such as: SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, and TSQL
- Knowledge and understanding of technology servers or systems that support/host web applications
- Scripting and automation experience
- Autosys experience
- Experience supporting .net applications
- 2+ years of performance tuning experience
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex issues
- Knowledge and understanding of network architecture, network security, and server hardening
- Ability to manage SSL certificates processes ranging from monitoring SSL certificate expiration dates, ordering certificates, and installing certificates on servers in a timely manner to assure product availability
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: open tickets or calls with vendors
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: on call rotational staff, within a 24x7 large enterprise
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Experience operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization
- Technology application administration exposure; preferably within Wells Fargo
- Advanced skills and experience supporting SSIS (3+ years) and administration of SSRS (3+ years) platforms on Windows Servers
- 1+ year of experience supporting SSAS, including administration, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting on Windows servers
- IIS support Experience
- Experience with other Reporting tools such as PowerBI, Qlikview, etc.
- Experience in web systems environments, which includes web application installations, upgrades, and deployment as well as any servers/ systems that support/ host web applications.
- Experience with Operations of a large-scale enterprise-hosting platform
- Flexibility to work in Central Time zone or Pacific Time zone (8:00am-5:00pm)
- Ability to work on call as assigned
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NCDisclaimer
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.