Systems Support Analyst 5
About the Job
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) group is responsible for Agile, Architecture, Services, Product Development and Cloud, Engineering, and Tools, Site Reliability, as well as training and processes to enable the Wells Fargo Technology organization and the company to achieve this transformation.
About the Role
Will be working as part of the APM team responsible for the Support and automation activities of standardized logging and monitoring tools using Appdynamics, Splunk etc.
- The candidate will be an automation technologist with full stack development background to build automation solutions centered on APM services. The candidate should also be familiar with operational data platforms and tools including MongoDB, Elastic, Splunk, AppDynamics etc.
- Translate design mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs using UI tools such as HTML5, CSS and AngularJS or NodeJS
- The candidate will be working in an Scrum-based Agile environment and be responsible for user story creation, estimation (story points or hours), and other tasks as required
- Deliver customer-centric service and monitoring solutions using agile and good risk management processes.
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Apply test-driven development practices using Junit or equivalent tools in an Agile setting, including deploying and maintaining automated unit tests and functional tests
- Technical BS degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems, Analytics, Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience supporting and troubleshooting environments across the entire architecture (i.e. applications to infrastructure).
- 5+ years of OS Platform experience with Unix\\Linux and Windows.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience with automation or configuration management tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet or HPSA
- 3+ years executing performance testing, setting up test scenarios, and application tuning.
- 2+ years of AppDynamics or similar application monitoring tool experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge on being able to create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, and Artifactory.
- Demonstrated experience in web technologies, with an emphasis on server-side languages, especially node.js; working with modern and legacy data sources; and integration with front-end technologies.
- Demonstrated experience writing secure, efficient, reusable and testable code.
- Demonstrated experience with the full SDLC and with production support experience.
- Demonstrated experience translating designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs using UI tools such as HTML5, CSS and AngularJS desirable but not required.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices.
- Application development and implementation experience with Java or .NET and related CI/CD development toolsets and processes.
- Experience working with cross-browser behaviors and quirks
- Ability to profile an application to help understand baseline and performance trends.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams.
- Knowledge and understanding of operations performance management metrics development.
- Experience working on scrum based agile teams with understanding of agile methodology and processes
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.