Universal Representative, Technician Center of Excellence
About the Job
Responsible for providing basic day of job support to field technicians serving residential customers. Responsible for supporting field technician productivity goals by providing overall appointment management. Handles escalation management to support the overall customer experience. This includes assignment of jobs, monitoring all time frames to increase efficiency, and ensuring customer commitments are met. Provides timely internal communication regarding available resources and proactive customer contact related to customer commitments for all scheduled work. Makes direct contact with customers as needed. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communitiesPrimary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing residential day of job support to field technicians and helping them maximize self-help tools.
- Assist field technicians with order modification, troubleshooting, and activation on all product lines utilizing a broad range of company tools.
- Analyze and problem solve complex account issues to enhance customer experience and reduce escalation points. Includes customer contact as needed.
- Accurately document work done, including DOJ contact dispositions, trending log, and biller notes.
- Support field technician productivity goals by providing overall appointment and escalation management.
- Assign and route jobs and monitor time frames in workforce management system to increase efficiency and ensure customer commitments are met.
- Provides timely internal communication regarding available resources and proactively contacts customers as needed.
- Owns end-to-end response to escalated problems including ticket processing, documentation, and customer contact.
- Create basic work orders and make modifications to task codes.
- Interact with technicians via phone and task messaging to answer questions and provide information.
- Accurately disposition call and/or task reasons and resolutions, utilizing appropriate dispositioning tool.
- Observe and shadow experienced agents to understand context and use of tools and processes.
- Provide basic support to technicians using tools such as customer billing systems and internal product knowledge databases.
- Learn and practice basic troubleshooting techniques to support common field activities.
- Become familiar with company products as well as internal tools and applications.
- Learn call management skills, active listening, product knowledge, and effective written and oral communications.
- Meet or exceed established goals and performance metrics.
- Successfully complete required training within established timeframes.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer