Web Developer 5
About the Job
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Enterprise Contact Technology (ECT) is seeking a developer to be part of the Speech Services and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Application Team. This group is responsible for application development and Tier 2 & 3 production support of 30+ IVR applications for a majority of the lines of business within Wells Fargo. The development team consists of managers, leads, web developers with a staff between 10-12 team members, contractors and other EGS resources. The applications use VXML and Java and support functions in speech recognition, speech services, voice verification (voice biometrics), and natural language understanding.
In this position, the individual may be required to work as a single contributor or as part of a team on projects and may also be required to direct daily responsibilities or be a SME for more junior resources.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Acting in one of the highest level development technical role as an individual contributor for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives
- Analyzes highly-complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications
- Working to ensure application design specs and implementation are standard and current across all IVR applications
- Participating in internal sizing discussions with development and other delivery teams to generate project sizings
- Working on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
- Providing coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code
- Involved in ensuring overall systems testing and the migration of applications to production
- Regularly interact with other technical teams, groups and Infrastructure within the company as needed
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years Nuance Platform and Nuance Development Framework (NDF) experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.